The Puget Sound Psychiatric Center, has a supportive work environment. The PSPC is always looking for energetic qualified professionals to join our team; Join our team at PSPC! We are the one of the region’s best and progressive private practice behavioral health-care organization offering services in North East King County ( to the Bothell, Kenmore, Kirkland, Woodinville, Redmond areas) as well as South Snohomish County (Monroe. Marysville, Everett) areas. For our salaried employees, PSPC Health’s competitive salary and benefits package is one of the many ways we show we value our employees and the work they do for our community.
Listed below is a brief overview of the benefits that are offered (to employees who qualify for benefits).
Puget Sound Psychiatric Center’s Overview of Benefits:
- Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Plan.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Life/AD&D Insurance
Providers (Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Psychiatric ARNPs, Physician Assistants, Licensed Counsellors/Therapists) can join the PSPC team as Independent Contractors/ Business Associates)
Puget Sound Psychiatric Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building a diverse organization and respects all voices, all cultures, all perspectives.
- PSPC promotes equal treatment and equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, marital status, sexual minority status or sexual orientation, disabled and Vietnam era status, and disability unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification.
- All applications should be submitted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail.
- Apply by mailing in your application to the address below:
Puget Sound Psychiatric Center,
Human Resources Department,
PO Box 1287 .
Bothell. WA. 98041.
- In your cover letter, please indicate the position you are applying for. Also include your resume, and (releases for) contacts for referrences:
- Qualified appliants are encouraged to submit an application for a job. All positions are open until filled.
The Following (FT/PT) Jobs are currently open;
- Physician/ Internal Medicine
- Front Desk /Office Assistant /Medical Assistant.
|New Employee Application Form|
|Eligibilty for Employment Form|
|W-4 Form for New Applicant|